April 30, 2021
That’s right Folks! The annual Jog A Thon is back and it’s DONATION TIME!
This is the largest and most important fundraiser at our school. All students benefit from the dollars generated by this event.
Yearly, JAT proceeds go towards staffing, enrichment programs, class events and various Parent Guild events.
However, this year, we are excited to announce that additional proceeds raised will be applied to developing a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) program at HFS. The wish list includes the purchase of new science books and kits, robots, 3D printers, lego robotics and other modern science materials and equipment.
Donation period is OPEN from: April 3rd thru April 30th at 12:00 PM PST
Donations in any amount is greatly appreciated! Please help us reach our $100,000.00 goal.
Once you Click the Donate Now button below, go to FIND A STUDENTS PAGE and then follow the instructions below to get the word out to your family and friends. Go Knights!
- Click on the Facebook SHARE button
- Use the SHARE BY EMAIL button to either send the page directly to friends and family OR send it to yourself and then FORWARD that message directly out of your own email system
- If you’re on a mobile device, you can use the SHARE BY SMS button to text the fundraising link
Jog A Thon Fundraising Page Tutorial
Jog A Thon 2021 Student Prize List
- 1st Class to 100% participation of $100 minimum per student in Fundraising = Free Dress
- Top 5 Fundraising Families – Homework Passes
- Top Fundraising Grade – Treat Bag + Noon Dismissal
Thank you to our 2020 Corporate Sponsors!