Schoolwide Learning Expectations (SLE’s)
Our Students are . . .
Spiritually Active Catholics Who . . .
- Exemplify Christ by practicing Christian virtues
- Act as witnesses of their faith through participation in the Eucharist, prayer, worship, and ministry
- Demonstrate knowledge of the foundation of their faith and Church teachings
- Make moral choices based on their Catholic faith and accept responsibility for those choices
Life Long Learners Who . . .
- Possess a love of knowledge and learning
- Demonstrate a strong foundation in the basic knowledge and skills of all academic areas
- Demonstrate the ability to gain content knowledge through research, reasoning and questioning
- Set reasonable goals and effectively work to accomplish them
- Gain self-awareness and discipline through the study and practice of the arts
Effective Communicators Who . . .
- Read, write, speak, and listen actively
- Recognize, understand and use non-verbal communication
- Use technology to communicate, learn and interact globally
Active Problem Solvers Who . . .
- Gather and analyze information, consider alternatives and make educated decisions
- Observe, experiment, discover and work independently and collaboratively to create solutions
- Use organizational, study, and time-management skills and adapt to an ever-changing environment
Well-Balanced Individuals Who . . .
- Possess self-respect, self-confidence and self-discipline
- Participate in the community with a sense of civic responsibility and global citizenship
- Maintain respectful relationships with their peers and adults
- Understand, appreciate and respect diversity
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and perform to the best of their abilities