For the 2022-2023 School Year
Applications will be reviewed by our admissions team once all items listed below have been submitted to the school.
- Complete the HFS Application, submitted online
- Nonrefundable application fee of $100. Please pay via check made out to: Holy Family School and mailed to 1301 Rollin St. South Pasadena or dropped off at the school office.
- Sign up for New Family Interview & Admissions Screening
The following application checklist items are to be emailed to us prior to your Family Interview and Admissions Screening. Email: admissions@holyfamily.
- 1 Family Photo
- Copy of birth certificate or US Passport
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate and/or any additional sacraments if applicable
- If Applicable, send the Preschool Evaluation Form to your preschool. Due February 28th, submitted by your preschool.
January 24, 25, 27 & 28, 2022
New Family Interview & Admissions Screenings, Round 1 Sign up
January 30, 2022
Our tours are led by our amazing student ambassadors and parent docents. If you’re not already done so, click here to sign up for our school tour!
February 10, 11, & 14, 2022
New Family Interview & Admissions Screenings, Round 2 Sign up
February 28, 2022
The Preschool Evaluation Form must be received in house by February 28, 2022. These forms must be sent to us directly from your preschool teacher/school via USPS or emailed (email@example.com) directly from the teacher/school.
March 4, 2022
Acceptance letters will be emailed by March 4th.
March 18, 2022
Signed acceptance letters are due. Deposits, which are non-refundable (TK $900, K-8 $750), must be received by this date in order to ensure your student’s place at Holy Family Catholic School for the 2022-2023 academic year.