Admissions Checklist and Timeline
Thank you for being so interested in Holy Family Catholic School. We know that the choice of your child’s education is essential. At Holy Family, we have served our students and families since 1937, offering a tradition of faith, community, service, and excellence. We thank you for your consider
For the 2024-2025 School Year
Our admissions team will review applications once all items listed below have been submitted to the school.
- Complete the HFS Application, submitted online
- Nonrefundable application fee of $100.
- Please pay via check made out to: Holy Family School.
- Mail the check to: 1301 Rollin St. South Pasadena Ca 91030 or Drop off at the school office
- Sign up for one New Family Interview & Student Assessment (January or February)
The following application checklist items are to be emailed to us prior to your Family Interview & Student Assessment. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org * Email subject line must include student(s) last name/first name.
- 1 Family Photo
- Copy of birth certificate or Passport
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate and/or any additional sacraments if applicable
- If Applicable, send the Preschool Evaluation Form to your preschool
- Grades 1-8, your student’s most recent report card/STAR Assessment
January 19th, 23rd & 26th 2024
New Family Interview & Student Assessment, Round 1
January 28th 2024
We invite you to our Family Mass at 9:30am and tour our school campus immediately following Mass. Our tours are led by our amazing student ambassadors and parent docents. Click here to register.
January 31st, 2024
We invite you to tour our school campus. Our tours are led by our amazing student ambassadors and parent docents. Click here to register.
February 6th, 9th, 13th, 20th & 23rd
New Family Interview & Student Assessment, Round 2
February 16th, 2024
February 29th, 2024
Acceptance letters will be emailed by February 29th.
March 15th, 2024
Signed acceptance letters are due. Deposits, which are non-refundable, must be received by this date in order to ensure your student’s place at Holy Family Catholic School for the 2024-2025 academic year.