Blackbaud (SMART) Financial Aid
Our goal is to provide financial assistance to our school families who demonstrate need. Holy Family Catholic School works with Blackbaud (SMART) Financial Aid Management to conduct the financial need analysis for the 2024-25 school year.
Families applying for financial aid will need to:
- 1. Complete an online application
- 2. Submit the necessary supporting documentation on Blackbaud directly*
- 3. Pay the $35 fee (collected by Blackbaud) by the application deadline
- 4. Write a letter addressed to the Vice Principal, Jeannie Eamnarangkool, (Holy Family Catholic School 1301 Rollin St. South Pasadena CA 91030) stating reasons for need
* Please note Blackbaud is a 3rd party and the following required, supporting documentation should be submitted directly to them via their application portal.
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules
- Copies of last years W-2 forms for both parents
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Worker’s Compensation, and TANF
Financial Aid Timelines
|New HFS Families
|Current HFS Families
|Application Due Date
|Friday, March 1, 2024
|Tuesday, April 16, 2024
|Friday, March 8, 2024
|By end of April 2024
Catholic Education Foundation
Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) provides need-based scholarships for students to attend elementary schools and high schools in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. The income eligibility information and application for the 2024-2025 school year can be found here. Application appointment slots with CEF fill up quickly. For more information, you can visit their website at https://cefdn.org/
Mrs. Kate Woodsome Memorial Scholarship
Mother, wife, parishioner, and volunteer Mrs. Kate Woodsome dedicated many years to supporting Holy Family Catholic School. With a spirit of service, Mrs. Woodsome could be seen volunteering for anything from the annual fair to working with small groups of students in the classroom. Her impact has benefited many, including our parishioners and students.
With gratitude, we announce that in her memory, a $10,000 scholarship will be awarded each year to qualifying students, as even after Mrs. Woodsome’s passing, her memory and significant impact live on for years to come.
All students whose families apply for financial aid through HFS will qualify. The scholarships will be divided into smaller awards. Families will be notified in the spring, and the award amount will be allocated to the following year’s tuition.
We feel incredibly fortunate and blessed to have had the many years of service that Mrs. Woodsome provided to our community. We continue in gratitude to lift her and her family in prayer.