The School Board of Holy Family are to support the mission of the school. The Board supports the Pastor, Principal, the school, and its children through planning, policies, fundraising, and marketing. Sharing responsibility with Fr. Albert Bahhuth, the School Board was established as a policy-making body in matters of Catholic school education at Holy Family.
The School Board consists of members representing parents of students currently enrolled in Holy Family, the President of the Parent Guild, the Principal, parishioners of Holy Family Parish, and community members.
Some of the specific responsibilities of the School Board include:
- Developing the annual operating budget for Holy Family, in conjunction with the Principal.
- Establishing and annually updating a long-range plan for Holy Family, in collaboration with the Principal, Faculty, Parent Guild, and Pastor.
- Developing and formulating educational and financial policies that will guide the administration in achieving stated goals and objectives of the long-range plan.
- Communicating Holy Family School Board policies and decisions to the school community with the Principal.
- Developing and implementing resource development and public relations programs for Holy Family, in collaboration with the Principal and the Parent Guild.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the implementation of strategic planning goals and policies.
These are the policies/procedures that govern the HFS School Board Constitution & By-Laws.
Board Member Listing Coming Soon