Our annual jog-a-thon (JAT) is the largest and most important fundraiser at our school. Held on the first Friday of March, it is a day to celebrate our school’s strong spirit and community. The students challenge themselves for one hour of jogging around the South Pasadena High School Track to see how many laps they can run. Our entire community is invited to attend and there are many volunteer opportunities that day.
The fundraising for the JAT is all managed online. All amounts that you donate or raise for the jog-a-thon count toward your family’s annual fundraising commitment. Each student has his/her own fundraising webpage where friends and family can donate in each student’s name to support them.
All students benefit from the dollars generated by this event. Staffing, enrichment programs, the arts and sports programs are all supported by this campaign.
Amazing prizes are awarded to the top fundraising family, top fundraising grade and to all grades with 100% participation. In addition, awards are given to the students in each grade who run the most laps.
This Years Prize List
* Top Fundraising Family – 1st choice of one of our grand prizes!! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MCINTOSH FAMILY
* RAFFLE for Families that raise over $1000 – Two winners will choose from one of our grand prizes.
- 4 Dodger Tickets with access to the baseline box club
- 2 Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets
- 4 reserved seats to the 2019 Christmas Concert
* Top Fundraising Grade – In ‘N Out Lunch Party – CONGRATULATIONS TO 1ST GRADE
* Reach Fundraising Goal of $90,000 – Ice Cream for entire student body
* Blue vs. Gold with most laps – donuts at recess
* Free Dress – for each student who raises $100+
* Treats at weekly assembly — From top grade overall to 100% participation to weekly pledge participation raffles!
Please Support our Generous Sponsors!
1100 Fair Oaks Ave
The Party Goddess