- Annual Tuition – $6,675 per year per child.
- Registration Fee – $300 (per family) payable by March, 2017 with the pre-registration form for new families and the registration form for continuing families
- Student Book and Supply Fee (per student)
- $425 (with yearbook)
Tuition is paid in 10 installments (August – May) through Smart Tuition. It is due on the 1st of each month.
- Actively nurture your child’s faith formation through grace, gratitude, and generosity by regularly attending Sunday Mass, participating in parish activities, and contributing as active parishioners to Holy Family Church through the weekly donation envelopes (minimum of $10 per week).
- Pay tuition promptly (August through May) as required through Smart Tuition.
- Contribute 40 hours of service (20 hours for single-parent families) by 4/30/17 or pay for hours not served ($15 per hour). At least 25 hours (12.5 hours for single-parent families) MUST be directly related to school activities.
- Annually participate in the Scrip Program to profit the school $250 per year by 4/30/17 and also support annual Parent Guild fundraising efforts for a minimum of $300 per family by 3/30/17 ($350 buyout for Fundraising and $300 buyout for Scrip by 9/30/16).
- Drama Program Participation Fee – TBD
- Dance or Cheer Team – TBD
- Mock Trial Fee – TBD
- Time Well Spent After School Program – $60 per week for full time, $17 daily drop-in rate, $22 for half-day drop-in ($50 annual registration fee per family)
- CKW School Uniforms, Inc. provides our uniforms for purchase and prices vary – please consult the CKW website for prices
- Holy Family Trading Post is an on-campus, parent-run provider of gently used, free uniforms – request specific items as needed
Tuition assistance is available. Families must apply through the school during the spring (forms can be picked up in the office). Tuition assistance awards are granted mid-summer. Emergency tuition assistance is also available during the year. Please see the principal for further details.