- HFS and HFChurch Volunteer Opportunities
- Please visit our HFS Service Hours Section to view the numerous areas where your time and talent is greatly appreciated!
- Please contact your room parent for class specific events.
- You may also contact the Holy Family Parent Guild President Marcy Ulrich or President Elect, Heather Timmons for further questions and/or information.
- Safeguard the Children Needs Volunteers to Serve: Safeguard the Children could use your help, and it is a great way to earn 2.5 service hours towards school and/or the parish. Click here to sign up now! Questions, please email Donella Sotelo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer for Hot Lunch: What a fun way to see and serve all the children in the school! Each Wednesday from 11:15 am -1:15 pm, there is an opportunity to serve the students Hot Lunch. Please sign up!
- Volunteer to serve Choicelunch:
For those of you who would like to get started on your service hours, here’s the link to sign up to volunteer for ChoiceLunch. Serving ChoiceLunch is a great way to earn 2 service hours. Arrive by 11:15 am to begin set up. You’re typically done by 1:00 pm. You’ll also receive a Choicelunch credit to your account from Choicelunch! Questions? You can reach Maria Adriano at Choicelunch@hfsparentguild.org.
Reminder for All Parent Volunteers: Every HFS volunteer (parent, grandparent, family member 18+, caregiver etc.) must have submitted the ALL the Safeguard the Children requirements to Holy Family parish prior to signing up to volunteer for supervising children in any capacity such as driving students to a field trip, serving hot lunch, attending overnight trips, coaching, scouting, supervising students in the drama program or any parish program where an individual will be volunteering with or around children.
We appreciate that every parish and ministry wants to cooperate fully with Archdiocesan policies in providing a safe environment and we are aware that appointments can be difficult to find because the schedules fill up rapidly. Please emphasize the importance of keeping an appointment or calling in advance to cancel so that others can be given the opportunity to be fingerprinted.
If you have any questions about Virtus, Live Scan Fingerprinting, Guidelines for Adults Interacting with Minors at Parish/School Activities or Events requirements/or the formation of Safeguard the Children Committee, please contact Donella Sotelo.
We thank you in advance for your patience as we move towards our common goal: Protecting the Faithful of the Future.