The vision for the Outdoor Learning Center is a multi-use design to greatly enhance all school and parish activities.
The below images display the new play structure component of the project and the overall site plan.
The additional square footage and transformed space will include:
- Increased playing, learning and gathering areas
- Outdoor amphitheater and instruction space
- Safe and durable rubber surfacing
- State-of-the art, age-appropriate playground equipment
- Shade structures
- Improved lunch areas
- Sustainable materials and features
- California native landscaping throughout
Our new learning center will provide a much needed space for outdoor learning and play areas for our school and religious education students, as well as a wonderful space for gathering, community building and increased social connectedness for all of our parishioners.
Download and print: