REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MAY 31ST
Courses are available to students entering grades K-8 in Fall 2018
Session 1: June 18-28, 2018
Session 2: July 9-19, 2018
No classes on Fridays or Week of July 1-7
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Language Arts
- Reader’s Theater
- Hands-on Science
- Team Sports
- Visual Art
- Middle School Math and Science
Please note that the following classes are already closed:
- *CLOSED* Poetry Slam (Grades 5-8) Mrs. Stefanie Lutero
- *CLOSED* Greek and Roman Mythology (Grades 5-8) Mrs. Stefanie Lutero
- *CLOSED* Science Writing Component (must take Science Laboratory class) (Grades 5-6) Mrs. Francesca Smiland
Classes are one hour each and run Mondays through Thursdays
- Period 1: 8:00-9:00 am
- Period 2: 9:00-10:00 am (Recess: 10:00-10:15 am)
- Period 3: 10:15-11:15 am (Lunch: 11:15 am-12:00 pm)
- Period 4: 12:00-1:00 pm
- Period 5: 1:00-2:00 pm
- EXTENDED CARE!
- 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Registration deadline is May 31, 2018
- Enrollment is on a first-come first-served basis
- Classes close when they reach maximum enrollment of 18 students
- Students may enroll in 1-5 courses per session
- Please be sure students are enrolled in consecutive classes when registering for more than one period
- New material will be covered in each session. Students may register for the same courses or choose different courses each session.
- Grade level refers to the grade student will be entering Fall 2018
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition is $100 per course for each two-week session (Includes materials)
- Kindergarten Readiness Course is $300 (Periods 1-3)
- Payment of summer tuition is due at the time of registration
- No partial payments or refunds will be given for days missed
- Please provide your child with a morning snack every day for recess at 10:00.
- Please avoid snacks with nuts in them due to many allergies present on campus.
- Uniforms are NOT required in the summer. Please have your children dress comfortably. Please do NOT send students to school in flip flops, as they are unsafe on the playground and equipment.
- Please do NOT bring toys or electronic devices from home (We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen goods).
- Bring lunches and snacks in a lunch bag to carry between classes.
- If your child is sick or unable to attend, please call the front office (626) 799-4354 before the start of the class.
- Extended Care hours: 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Extended Care is available for all Summer Program 2018 students (grades K-8) who remain on campus after their Period 5 course
- Extended Care is $135 per session
- Late Fees: $5.00 plus $1 per minute after closing
Drop-off/Pick Up Procedures
- Drop off begins at 745am. DO NOT leave your child unattended on the school campus prior 7:45am
- By Car: (Periods 1 and 4 drop off and Periods 3 and 5 pick up): Enter the Pastoral Center driveway from Oak Street. Proceed north across the playground. Exit on Rollin St.
- If dropping off for Periods 2, 3 and 5, or picking up for periods 1, 2 or 4, please use the pedestrian gate on Rollin St.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Question: How large are the classes? Answer: Summer school courses will have a minimum of 8 students and a maximum of 18 students in each class.
- Question: If I need to drop a course, will I receive a full refund? Answer: Full refunds will be given if the request to drop classes is before June 1, 2018.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Office: (626) 799-4354
Holy Family School
1301 Rollin Street
South Pasadena, CA 91030