- 2017 – 2018 Supply List, Important Dates List, Walk Home List Form, TWS Fee & Registration Form and Uniform Policy
Important Information from the Office:
▪Please check the Weekly Update for this week’s important information
▪ Updated Drop-off, Pick-Up & Visiting Procedures begin Tuesday, 1/16/17
▪ Upcoming Virtus®: “Protecting God’s Children” (expires after four years) are currently being scheduled; please check back soon for updates. Must register for a session online at virtus.org (How to find a Virtus®) – to RSVP please call 626.799.8908.
▪ Upcoming Virtus® Re-certification will be held Wednesday, March 22, 2:30-4:00 pm and Sunday, May 7, 3:30-5:00 pm. “Keeping the Promise Alive” (to be taken only after completing “Protecting God’s Children”) Please check virtus.org for dates, times, and where sessions are being held. Register at virtus.org and the parish by calling 626.403.6106.
▪ Live Scan Fingerprinting at Holy Family Church will be held Tuesday, March 7, 12:00-3:40 pm and 5:20-7:20 pm. Call Patricia Plescia at 626.403.6106 to register.
▪1) Consult the Archdiocese Fingerprinting Schedule
▪2) You may also inquire at the Pastoral Center 626.799.8908
▪Remember you can sign up for Choicelunch at any time. Download the new app for easy ordering, managing and paying of your lunches. (Registration code: HFKnights)
▪Don’t forget to add me to your address book so you’re sure to receive all the school emails from me (email@example.com).
▪Holy Family School car decals ($5) are still available in the office. Please bring exact change, if possible. Thank you!
From the Nurse’s Office:
▪We recommend The Institute for Girls’ Development, which regularly holds workshops for middle school girls and their parents.