HFS Parents are required to actively support all Parent Guild School Fundraising activities.
February 2018 Fundraising Update:
- To meet your minimum Annual Fundraising Commitment of $550, each family may choose to participate in Scrip, the Jog-A-Thon including the Parisi and Stride events, or a combination thereof.
- If you have not yet participated in the Scrip Program, you can easily meet you minimum Fundraising Commitment of $550 with Jog-A-Thon, including the Parisi and Stride events, or a combination thereof.
- If you have/do participate in Scrip, please refer to the Scrip section below to determine your scrip credits to date. Most families will still need to fundraise with the jogathon to meet the $550 minimum.
- On March 15th, your Jog-A-Thon tally (including Stride & Parisi participation), along with Scrip earnings, will be combined together as one lump sum. As of that date, any balance falling short of the $550 in the Annual Fundraising Commitment will be billed to your April Smart Tuition.
- NOTE: If by March 15 no fundraising participation has been confirmed, the buy out amount of $700.00 will be added to your April Smart Tuition as noted in the September 2017 – 2018 Gradelink On-Line School Registration.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy. If you need further clarification on any issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior March 15.
The required combined fundraising/scrip commitment per family for the 2017-2018 school year is a minimum of $550.
- This commitment can be met via support of Scrip or the Jog-a-thon fundraiser or a combination of both. All families who participate in scrip are required to register and create a ShopWithScrip account with a linked PrestoPay account.
- The Fundraising Commitment is due by March 15th of each academic year. Any shortfall balance of the Annual Fundraising Commitment of $550 as of that date will be billed to your April Smart tuition.
Please Note: In lieu of participating in the fundraising/scrip programs, families may opt to “buy out” of their commitment by making a payment of $700 (payable to Holy Family School) at the start of the academic year on or before September 30. If you are interested, please email email@example.com.
What’s your current Scrip Earnings?
To determine your Scrip Earnings to date, log into your ShopWithScrip account and go to Dashboard, then Family Functions (on the left side of screen) and then Order History.