- There will be two school campus tours held in November and January.
- Please visit HFS SCHOOL TOURS dates and to sign up via Sign Up Genius.
- January & February 2018 – Student screening appointments
- February through early March 2018 – Processing of applications
- Early March 2018 – Decision letters mailed
We will process all applications following our evaluation sessions and will make our placement decisions based on the following criteria:
- Appropriate developmental age of the child (as determined by the Gesell screening)
- Completed pre-registration form and preschool evaluation form
- Please contact the office at 626.799.4354
- PreSchool Evaluation form to be filled out by Pre-School Teacher
- Payment of $100 screening fee at time of screening.
- Verification of birth certificate and baptism certificate. Please bring the original certificates to school at the time of your child’s evaluation appointment. We will make copies for our files.
- Verification of registration in Holy Family Parish. Family must be “in good standing” as a registered, contributing parishioner as of January 1, 2017.
Our kindergarten at Holy Family School was initiated to service the students who will be attending Holy Family School throughout the grades. If you are seeking entrance for your child for kindergarten only, we ask that you please do not apply.
Please submit a recent photograph of your family for our file when you come for your screening appointment.
If you are seeking entrance for your child for grades 1-5, please review the Admissions Requirements Web Page. New students at these grade levels are limited to available space. You may complete the Application at any time to be considered for space as they become available in the Fall.