All paperwork turned in will be processed following the Student Screening Sessions and the Admissions Team will make placement decisions at that time.
- There will be two school campus tours held in November and January.
- Please visit HFS SCHOOL TOURS dates and to sign up via Sign Up Genius.
- Families must be registered, contributing and active parishioners since January 1, 2018, or recently moved into the area.
- Applicants must be 5 years of age by September 1, 2019.
- Applicants must be baptized in the Catholic faith.
- Applicants must test developmentally ready for Kindergarten via the Ⓒ 2013 Gesell Institute of Child Development admissions student screening.
- Parents must complete Pre-Registration Form.
- Pre-School must complete the Preschool evaluation form.
- Verification of birth certificate and baptism certificate. Please bring the original certificates to the school at the time of your child’s evaluation appointment. We will make copies for our files.
- Please submit a recent photograph of your family for our file when you come for your screening appointment.
- A non-refundable $100 testing fee will be assessed at the time of screening. Checks payable to Holy Family School.
- Families must contribute to the church via the Sunday envelope (minimum of $10 per week or $520 per year).
If you are seeking entrance for your child for grades 1-5, please review the Admissions Requirements Web Page. You may complete the Application at any time to be considered for space as they become available in the Fall.