The school will be using Schoology to manage all classes this year. Both parents and students will have access to the program in order to keep up with what is going on in the classroom. Daily assignments, test/quiz dates, homework lists, classroom news, and student grades will be available through Schoology.
A complete Class Syllabus is available to each student and parent on Schoology which is password protected.
- Be Our Disciples
- Fully Alive
- 5 main faiths (Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism).
- HSP Math
- Ten Marks (online math practice program)
- Think Central (online textbook)
- Houghton Mifflin Reading
- Student Novels TBD
- Houghton Mifflin English
- Informative/explanatory writing
- Research Report
- Poetry (to be performed at Coffee Shop)
- Houghton Mifflin Social Studies
- Scott Foresman Science
Students will be issued an school-owned iPad sometime at the end of September or early October. They will be able to take home the iPads daily for use, but must bring them back fully charged each day. Please make sure to get your child an iPad bag (with a shoulder strap), a stylus, and headphones (ear buds or over the ear) before they bring the iPad home. Optional iPad accessories include a keyboard and a mouse.