Important Information from the Office:
- Please check the Weekly Update for this week’s important information
- Updated Drop-off, Pick-Up & Visiting Procedures begin Tuesday, 1/16/17
- 2016-2017 Supply List
- 2016-2017 Uniform Policy and 2016-2017 Uniform Shoe, Sock Policy
- Carpool Procedures 16-17 & 2016-2017 Walk Home Release form & Letter
- 2016-2017 IMPORTANT DATES
- TWS Fee & Registration 2016-2017
- Upcoming Holy Family Church Safeguard the Children Schedule:
- For future sessions at Holy Family, please check the Sunday Bulletin weekly for dates and times.
- Upcoming Virtus®: “Protecting God’s Children” (expires after four years) are currently being scheduled; please check back soon for updates. Must register for a session online at virtus.org (How to find a Virtus®) – to RSVP please call 626.799.8908.
- Upcoming Virtus® Re-certification will be held Wednesday, March 22, 2:30-4:00 pm and Sunday, May 7, 3:30-5:00 pm. “Keeping the Promise Alive” (to be taken only after completing “Protecting God’s Children”) Please check virtus.org for dates, times, and where sessions are being held. Register at virtus.org and the parish by calling 626.403.6106.
- Live Scan Fingerprinting at Holy Family Church will be held Tuesday, March 7, 12:00-3:40 pm and 5:20-7:20 pm. Call Patricia Plescia at 626.403.6106 to register.
- 1) Consult the Archdiocese Fingerprinting Schedule
- 2) You may also inquire at the Pastoral Center 626.799.8908
- Emergency Procedures: Please click here for procedures in the event of an earthquake, fire, (or other emergency) during school hours.
- Remember you can sign up for Choicelunch at any time. Download the new app for easy ordering, managing and paying of your lunches. (Registration code: HFKnights)
- Don’t forget to add me to your address book so you’re sure to receive all the school emails from me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Holy Family School car decals ($5) are still available in the office. Please bring exact change, if possible. Thank you!
From the Nurse’s Office:
- 2017 Letter Regarding Lice from Our Nurse
- We recommend The Institute for Girls’ Development, which regularly holds workshops for middle school girls and their parents.
- Medical Forms
Prescription Medication Authorization Form
Report of Health Examination for School Entry
Personal Beliefs Exemption to Required Immunizations
Over the Counter Medication Authorization Form
Stay updated with the RSS feed for the Holy Family School website
There is a way to get notifications when we update the HFS website. You can subscribe to the site’s RSS feed. At the top of every page is an icon to subscribe. For more information on how RSS feeds work, please visit www.commoncraft.com.