- 1 fabric zipper bag please label with name.
- 2 pkg. of #2 yellow pencils (all sharpened) NO MECHANICAL PENCILS,
- 1 box colored pencils (already sharpened)-no mechanical pencils allowed
- 4 large glue sticks (Good Quality – NOT RoseArt)
- 3 pink erasers
- 1 large white glue bottle
- 1 pair of scissors – small size
- 2 boxes of 24 crayons
- 1 Backpack large enough to fit homework folder and lunchbox, with
- name on both.
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 1 box of gallon size ziplock bags
- 1 box of standard unscented size markers in a quart size ziplock bag
- 1 box of thin unscented markers in a ziplock bag
- 1 box of Addition and subtraction flashcards
- 1 spiral notebook, wide ruled, 80-100 sheets
- 1 Primary Composition Journals (by Mead). These journals have 1⁄2”
- Ruling with a 4 1⁄2” top margin for drawing.
- 2 containers of Antibacterial wipes
- 4 Huggies baby wipes (large refillable package /no boxes please)
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 1 Headphones for ipad Recommended from Lakeshore
- Multipurpose Headphones with Volume Control. No Beats or Earbuds please.
- 1 yellow folder with pockets
- 1 box of sandwich size Ziplock bags
- 1 ream of white photocopy paper
Many of these items (pencils scissors, glue, crayons, erasers, and wide-ruled paper) should be available at home as well, for homework. Some items may need to be replenished throughout the year.
- 1” three ring binder
- Pencil bag with zipper and
- holes for 3 ring binder
- 3 sharpened pencils with eraser
- *Note-No need to buy new binder, if your 2018 – 2019 binder is in good condition.
- Marble composition notebook
- Yellow folder