- 2 plastic yellow folders with pockets for homework. (Not Labeled!)
- 1 desk supply box: Approximately 3” high by 8” long to hold all supplies. Write child’s name on it.
- 3 boxes of # 2-HB2 Ticonderoga (already sharpened)
- 3 large pink erasers
- 6 large glue sticks
- 2 pairs of child scissors- small, rounded tips-Please put name on ONE of them.
- 4 boxes of 24 crayons (Not labeled!)
- 1 box of standard unscented size markers
- 1 box of thin unscented markers
- 3 boxes of Kleenex
- 4 rolls of paper towels
- Backpack large enough to fit homework folder and lunchbox, with name on both.
- 1 pkg of baby wipes
- 2 boxes of gallon size ziplock bags
- 1 box of sandwich size ziplock bags
- 2 boxes of quart size ziplock bags
- 3 containers of Antibacterial wipes
- 1 Mead Primary Journals –Creative Story Tablets (with space for illustration) 9 ¾ x 7 ½ / 24.7 cm x 19.0 cm Grades K-2 (Not Labeled!)
- 1 set of headphones that work with iPads. (labeled with your child’s name on them)-not ear buds, regular headphones please.
Please place the following items in the Desk Supply Box: 2 pencils, 1 glue stick, 1 eraser, scissors, crayons in a sandwich size ziplock bag and standard size markers in a bag as well.
Besides the desk supply box and items with names, the rest of the supplies will be collected on Drop-In Day and placed in communal containers to share throughout the year.
- 1” three ring binder
- Pencil bag with zipper and
- holes for 3 ring binder
- 3 sharpened pencils with eraser
- *Note-No need to buy new binder, if your 2018 – 2019 binder is in good condition.
- Marble composition notebook
- Pink folder