KINDERGARTEN 2019 – 2020
- 12 large glue sticks
- 2 boxes of regular size crayons (24)
- 2 boxes of Crayola broad line markers (12)
- 2 boxes of Crayola thin line markers (12)
- 2-4 boxes of Ticonderoga Beginner # 2 pencil (12)
- 2-4 boxes of Ticonderoga Laddie #2 pencils (12)
- 3 pink erasers
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 1 package of hand wipes (refillable packages/please no boxes)
- 1 container of Clorox wipes
- 1 backpack and lunchbox (large enough to fit homework folder –labeled with full name)
- 1 beach towel (labeled with full name)
Please make sure that all supplies, other than backpacks and towels, are NOT labeled and should not have any special pictures or decorations, as they will be placed in a common area for all to share. All common supplies will be collected on Drop-In Day. It is suggested to have first initial and last name embroidered onto all sweaters, sweatshirts, and jackets. Please label backpacks and lunch bags, and bring them on the first day of school, not Drop-In Day.
In addition, each child needs to bring a beach towel for Rest Time on the first day of school. Sleeping mats are not acceptable because they are too large to store in children’s cubbies. Towels will be returned each Friday to be washed and they should be brought back to school the following week.
- 1” three ring binder
- Pencil bag with zipper and
- holes for 3 ring binder
- 3 sharpened pencils with eraser
- *Note-No need to buy new binder, if your 2018 – 2019 binder is in good condition.
- Green composition books, 1.34 inch lines
- Classroom art supplies